Kinsmen Youth Day
COMMUNITY. CAPABILITY. CONNECTION.
DEVELOPING SKILLS IN SPORTS IS A GREAT WAY TO BUILD CAPABILITY IN OUR YOUTH, AND THE TEAMWORK, DRIVE AND DISCIPLINE WILL STAY WITH THEM FOR LIFE. SPORTS CONNECTS OUR COMMUNITY.
COST: FREE! Sponsored by the Kinsmen Club of Edmonton, the Edmonton Huskies & Edmonton Storm
DATE: June 1st, 2019
TIME: 10AM – 4PM
CAMP FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Work with top athletes to develop real skills
• Fun skill building games and activities
• Team building with other kids that share the love of the game
• Health and wellness workshops for full 360 development
• Lunch and all required amenities included
• Special guest appearances
LOCATION: Kinsmen Park – 9150 Walterdale Hill NW, Edmonton Who can participate? If you have a child 13-15 years old who would benefit from learning athletic skills
and making lifelong friends.
REGISTER EARLY! Only 100 spots available!