Community! Capability! Connection!
Developing skills in sport is great way to build capability in our youth, and the teamwork, drive, and discipline will stay with them for life. Sport connects our community!
Camp features include:
– Work with top athletes to develop real skills
– Fun skill building games and activities
– Team building with other kids that share the love of the game
– Health and wellness workshops for full 360 development
– Lunch and all required amenities included
– Special guest appearances
Who can participate?
If you have a child 13-15 years old who would benefit from learning athletic skills and making lifelong friends, apply below while spots remain!
Cost: FREE! Sponsored by the Kinsmen Club of Edmonton and the Edmonton Huskies Football Club
Date: July 22nd, 2018
Time: 10AM – 4PM
Location: Kinsmen Park – 9150 Walterdale Hill NW
Complete the application form above.