Community. Capability. Connection.
Event Date: June 4, 2023
Event Location: Kinsmen Park
Developing skills in youth sports is a great way to build capability in our youth, and the teamwork, drive and discipline will stay with them for life.
Youth sports connect our community.
Do you have a child 8 to 12 years old who would benefit from learning athletic skills and making lifelong friends?
• Work with top athletes to develop real skills
• Fun skill building games and activities
• Team building with other kids that share the love of the game
• Health and wellness workshops for full 360 development
• Lunch and all required amenities included
• Special guest appearances
LOCATION: Kinsmen Park – 9150 Walterdale Hill NW, Edmonton
REGISTER EARLY! Limited spots available!
Have questions about your Edmonton youth attending Super Sports Day? Click here to get in touch.